Super Maknyus Beef Tongue Beefsteak Recipe, The Thick Sauce is Appetizing!
Processed beef is very synonymous with meat, whether it’s sirloin or tenderloin. But have you ever tried preparations in other parts, such as beef tongue? Even though it seems extreme, the taste is extraordinary.
Beef tongue is very delicious when processed into steak, especially when added with thick, rich sauce. Make the tongue shake, deh.
Instead of being impatient to eat it, let’s try the beef tongue steak recipe below.
1. Prepare the necessary materials
- 700 grams of beef tongue, cut into thin slices
- 700 ml of water or beef broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 chopped white cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, dissolve in 5 tsp water
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Mushroom flavoring to taste
- Carrots according to taste, chop and boil
- Beans according to taste, chop and boil
- Broccoli according to taste, cut and boil
- Tomatoes for fresh vegetables, sliced
- Fry sticks to taste
2. Clean and boil the beef tongue
Wash the beef tongue, then put it in a regular or pressure cooker. Enter the water until the beef tongue is immersed in the water only.
Add three bay leaves and one segment of galangal that have been crushed. the addition of these two ingredients in order to reduce the fishy smell on the tongue of the cow.
Boil until tender or about 30 minutes, then check the doneness. Remove and let cool. Peel off any rough parts on the tongue, cut and set aside.
3. Heat the butter and saute the onions
Using medium heat, heat the butter in a skillet. Then saute the chopped garlic and the onion slices.
Saute until fragrant, put in the beef tongue and saute briefly. Next, enter the poured broth or water that has been measured. Saute and stir well in the sauce.
4. Enter the other seasonings
Enter the oyster sauce, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sweet soy sauce, pepper, ground nutmeg, salt, sugar, and mushroom flavoring. Stir and cook until the spices are absorbed.
5. Enter the cornstarch solution
Add the cornstarch solution to add a thick texture to the sauce, stir evenly. Correct the taste, and cook until the liquid is reduced and thickens. Remove and serve with complementary vegetables.
The recipe is very simple, right? You can eat it with cheese sauce or other additional sauces. Suitable for a menu to eat together, make you addicted!