Refreshing Chicken Soup Dumplings Recipe, Delicious Dining when it Rains
So far, you may often eat dumplings that are fried or cooked with legit soy sauce. But this time, you will be presented with a chicken dumpling recipe that is no less delicious.
These boiled dumplings or dumplings have a clear and fragrant sauce, so they are suitable to eat when it rains and is cold. Interested in how? Come on, watch!
1. Materials needed
The ingredients needed to make chicken soup dumplings are indeed quite a lot, but of course it is comparable to its delicious taste. Prepare carefully, yes!
- 25 pieces of dumpling skin
- 3 pieces of spring onions
- Egg white for gluing
- Enough water to boil dumplings
- Ingredients for dumpling contents:
- 400 grams of chicken meat
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons fried onions
- 1/2 ground pepper
- Salt to taste
- Ingredients for the sauce:
- 1.5 liters of boiled water
- 5 crushed garlic cloves
- Ginger measuring 4 cm crushed
- 6 tablespoons of onion chicken oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Pepper, salt, and seasonings to taste
2. Make the dumpling filling first, here
Put all the ingredients for the filling of the dumplings in a food processor and blend. Remove the dough and mix with the spring onions, stirring until blended.
3. Take the dumpling skin and put the filling
Prepare the dumpling skin and put 2-3 tbsp of stuffing in it. Fold until the filling is not visible and glue it with egg white. Do this until the dumpling skin runs out.
After all the filling for the dumplings runs out, boil the water and put the dumplings in it. Wait until cooked and drain.
4. Let’s make the broth!
The key to the chicken soup dumpling recipe is here, which is to make the delicious broth. Saute garlic, ginger and chicken oil until fragrant. After that, add water, sesame oil, pepper, salt, and seasonings. Stir until the spices are well blended.
5. Put the dumplings into the sauce
Slowly add the dumplings to the sauce, sprinkle with green onions and bring to a boil. Yeay, the chicken dumpling recipe is finished and ready to be served while it’s warm. Don’t forget to sprinkle with fried onions and chopped green onions to make it even more fresh. Enjoy!