Recipe for Making Classic Tomato Soup, Its Red Color Makes Your Appetite
Tomato soup is a fairly common menu in Italy. The country really likes processed food with tomato sauce ingredients in it.
However, you don’t have to go far there to enjoy tomato soup with a classic taste. In the following, IDN Times shares the recipe for you to practice at home.
1. Prepare the following ingredients to make soup
The main ingredients you will need to make the soup are:
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. Leave a little more for the garnish
- 4 spring onions
- 1 large carrot
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons of sea salt
- 400 ml tomato puree
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black pepper
2. As for the sprinkles, prepare these two ingredients
For a beautiful topping of soup, all you have to do is provide the following two ingredients.
- sufficient amount of sun-dried tomato and pre-chopped
- grated parmesan cheese to taste
3. Saute some of the prepared ingredients
Heat two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat. Sauté shallots, carrots, bay leaves, and salt until soft and yellowish. More or less, for 6-8 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes to the stir
Add the tomato puree and parmesan cheese to the stir fry. Stir occasionally and cover once, for about 45 minutes, until the liquid appears to be reduced.
Add cheese, salt and sugar. Then, take and get rid of the bay leaf that was previously inserted when sautéing.
5. Blend in a blender
Now, pour all the ingredients in the pan in a blender and blend. If so, pour into a bowl. Sprinkle on olive oil.
6. Give ready-to-eat sprinkles and soup
Now, you can sprinkle black pepper in the soup that has been made earlier. Not to forget, grated parmesan and sun dried tomato were also added.
Your soup is ready to eat now. Serve hot to make it more delicious! Anyway, this recipe can be served for four servings, you know! So, also invite your family and friends to taste it!