Magic Fried Rice Recipe, Left to Sleep Immediately So
Who, who likes to skip breakfast? Even though many say that breakfast is very important for a source of energy in the morning before starting activities. Try to imagine that you go to school in the morning or go to online lectures, have meetings, or even do other activities without breakfast? Duh, don’t you feel sorry for your body?
The hassle of preparing breakfast is often an obstacle to miss it. Let there be no more excuses, try cooking this magic fried rice. Why is it miraculous? Read it to the end so you know.
1. The magic fried rice ingredient
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup rice
- Fried shallots and white onions
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 sausages
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon of salted ekcap
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
2. How to make it
- Wash the rice, then drain it.
- Cut the sausage oblique and thinly slice the green onion.
- Put the rice in the rice cooker, put all the spices, sausages, eggs, fried onions.
- Cook until cooked.
- Now your magic fried rice is ready to serve.
3. Complementary materials
- For complementary materials, you can adjust it to your taste or what’s in the refrigerator.
- If you want it mixed with vegetables, it’s best not to put all the ingredients together and cook it.
- Cut the vegetables and steam over them, because the vegetables will be overcooked and they won’t taste good.
4. Serving suggestions
- You can also serve fried rice on a serving plate with fresh vegetables such as lettuce.
- Add pickles to make it even more delicious.
- Don’t forget the prawn crackers if you like.
5. Nutritional value of fried rice
The average plate of fried rice has 200-400 calories, this can be said to be a high-calorie food. Adjust it to your daily calorie needs. If you add a protein source to it, the calories in one serving of fried rice will also increase. In general, fried rice contains protein, fat, carbohydrates and fiber.
Now you know why it’s called miraculous fried rice? Because you don’t need to fry it over the top, it’s practical, and you can just do activities. For example breakfast, wake up immediately make it, leave the shower and clean up, so breakfast is delicious and practical. Do you want to try making it?