How to make beef with mushroom sauce
To make the mushroom sauce, smear the mushrooms in butter, drain and leave aside, in the same butter place the flour and stir until golden and the scent appears, put hot water over the flour and stir quickly, then add cinnamon, salt and pepper, then add the mushroom sauce to the meat and boil for 5 minutes Add lemon juice.
- A kilo of beef
- Salt and pepper, white or black coarse crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup hot water or more
- Mushroom sauce ingredients:
- 300gm fresh mushroom or a packet of ready-made mushroom chopped small
- 3 tablespoons plain white flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 kilo fresh or ready-made labane cream
- 1 tablespoon soft cinnamon
- 1 lemon juice
- 3 Laurie papers
The meat is cut into slices like potato fingers, the meat is sautéed with butter, salt and pepper well, and it is not stirred until after the browning color has taken on, and continues to stir, then add hot water gradually and stir the meat until the water absorbs, and add water as needed until the meat is settled, and we get Brown sauce.
When serving, add the cream of laban to the meat and mushroom sauce and put it on the fire for a minute and serve hot.